Friday, August 1, 2008

Beth Moore Simulcast


Just got home from attending the night session of Beth Moore's live simulcast. It was great to be a part of the group of ladies at our church gathering together for this event. We had a total of 30 people in attendance. I wish we could have had more but I'm sure the numbers will be larger next time. I really enjoyed her story about her new border collie and bird dog and how the border collie led the bird dog when he wouldn't follow directions, just as we sometimes need someone to lead us when God is calling for us. I'm looking forward to returning in the morning to finish the broadcast.

I did get part of my wall paper border in the kitchen stripped off. I hope to finish the remainder tomorrow. Got most of the clothes washed, dried and put away. As a matter of fact, I fell more like the old me today than I have in a long time. I remember days when I would lay down exhausted at night and tick off the things in my head that I had accomplished that day and not be satisfied, wishing I could do more. Now it is an effort to just get one thing done but maybe I've turned the corner, maybe I'll begin to feel more like the old me.

No comments: