Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Monday

Wow, what a busy Monday. I started with breakfast up town with Kristy and Marah. Then at work I readied about 6 packages to mail off and started my ribs to cooking in the crockpot. Oh, I forgot, before I left for work I washed a huge sink of dishes and washed my hair...I hate to wash my hair. Took my packages to the post office, went to the grocery story and family dollar at lunch. Came back to work and mixed up my cabbage salad. Tried to get ready for my 7th period class...they didn't behave so hot today!. Then afterschool, load up the car and come home. Even with all that cooking, supper was late because I had to finish up when I got home because DH and youngest son had to drop his car off to get fixed...again. To finish off my day, I think my computer is dying, I'm on DS's now.. Don't have money for another now but I'll find money, I'm not going to be without a computer.

No comments: