Sunday, August 3, 2008

It Never Ends


Well, my Sunday wasn't as great as I hoped. It was actually going pretty good until tonight.

I went to church this morning, it was wonderful. Came home from church and finished scrapping off that wallpaper border, whooo hooo. I just realized today that I only have one more week left before I go back to work and I've got to get this bedroom painted so tomorrow I start on that little project.

Anyway, tonight I learned so info that set me back a little. I have this one area in my life that just seems like it will never get straightened out. About the time I think things are smoothing out it comes out and smacks me in the behind.
I don't know how to deal with it except to put it in God's hands, please pray that I can have some peace.
My picture today is just random, a wish for how I would like for my bedroom to look but is too high priced for me......but I can always wish!

No comments: