Thursday, August 21, 2008

Florida Baptist College


Went to a fundraising dinner for Florida Baptist College tonight with my best older friend. Got to meet the president of the college and hear all the wonderful things they are doing. School canceled tomorrow, whoopee, I can sleep late. Afterschool was also cancelled today. My 7th period class behaved a lot better today, maybe I'm going to be able to make it through with them.
At the fundraising dinner I got to meet the president of Florida Baptist College in Graceville, Fl and also Judge Blair from Lake City. The fundraising dinner was held in Lake City at the Holiday Inn. While I was there I saw the railing in the lobby, it's just exactly what I want to do with the railing in our family room. Hope to work on that over Fall Break.

No comments: