Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today is the day!

Whee! I feel better. I didn't blog yesterday, I was just too exhausted from trip with the teenagers. We made it back home late yesterday afternoon and I declare I was in bed before dark, I had to get some rest. I guess I'm getting too old for this stuff.
I picked up the paint for my bedroom today. Finally gonna start on my summer project as time is running out! But first I am going to strip that wallpaper border off in my kitchen, that has been on my "to do" list for some time. I decided that I needed to spend the afternoon with my gorgeous niece that I've mentioned before, we call her Miss Priss. So I picked her up and we spent the afternoon just goofing around. Moments with her are precious beyond words and before I can blink an eye she'll be grown up. I'm going to capture the moments while I can. Here is a picture of Miss Priss with her new pony.

As a side note, my youngest went to the big city today and purchased himself a laptop for school, paid for it with his own money.......he's my baby!

No comments: